My waypoint keeps telling me to enter the broadcast tower,however the shudders are down. I've been to every building and completed all my objectives and have nowhere to go but in circles.I'm really trying to prevent going back many hours to replay in hopes that a quest will trigger

0128191811.jpg

0128191813.jpg

0128191813a.jpg

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

When you were playing the 'Future Perfect' quest, did you speak with the director inside his office after you blow a hole in the wall?

Once you speak with him, he gives you an item called a Frammistat and the next quest triggers (A Malpractice of Doctors).

You can see this portion of the quest in the following video: https://youtu.be/sn4jMx41-VE?t=903

If you didn't previously speak to the director, you may need to return to the Arkwright building and speak to him.

Cheers,

Lee

Update: moments after my last post I fired the cannon through the hole in the wall,and it did in fact trigger the quest "a malpractice of doctors". Good thing because my son choked out the guy in the room for some reason, and when I went back in there he was dead, So speaking to him again was not an option.

Edited by Srjamez
Misspelled