Platform: Xbox One

I started the game after the 1.6 update, I have discovered every Shelter and the achievement didn't pop.

No idea what to do to solve this issue, anyway i keep a save prior last hatch located in the Parade in case this problem gets solved in a future update.

af217321c83a67765ce14c860485b190.jpg

9335cd231b76af56f886d1ba2ec15540.png

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Do you know if the quest 'A Model Citizen' is Completed or Failed? If it Failed, it would be highlighted red in the journal.

There is a known issue where activating this shelter after failing the associated quest will not count towards the achievement.

If this is the case, reloading an earlier save or starting a new game and completing the quest should allow you to unlock the achievement.

Cheers,

Lee

Like I said, I have a save just before activating the shelter (Last step in A Model Citizen Quest "Activate the hatch"), when I activate the lever, the quest show as complete (Both on HUD and journal) so i don't think the bug is related to this specific shelter. (maybe the tracking or something like that is messed up on this playthrough)

So I reloaded another save, (way earlier, almost 4-5 shelters before) speedrun until a modern citizen quest, and the achievement still is locked.

I will start another playthrough eventually I guess...

On 1/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, Luna said:

Like I said, I have a save just before activating the shelter (Last step in A Model Citizen Quest "Activate the hatch"), when I activate the lever, the quest show as complete (Both on HUD and journal) so i don't think the bug is related to this specific shelter. (maybe the tracking or something like that is messed up on this playthrough)

So I reloaded another save, (way earlier, almost 4-5 shelters before) speedrun until a modern citizen quest, and the achievement still is locked.

I will start another playthrough eventually I guess...

We're sorry to hear that :(

We will investigate the issue on our side.

In the meantime, you can also contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to share this forum thread URL in your ticket, as that will help them troubleshoot your issue.

Cheers,

Lee