I Recently started playing we happy few on the xbox and everytime i save it and go to reload the save it puts me back to the beginning?has anyone else had these issues?it would be appreciated if anyone has had these issues and weather they managed to resolve the problem?.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Are you only playing the game on Xbox One, or are you also logging into your Microsoft account on PC using the UWP (Universal Windows Platform) version of the game?

Cheers,

Lee

On 1/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, diddy73 said:

No Only playing on the xbox one..

This is a known bug where in very rare cases games are not being saved correctly, which prevents saves from that slot being loaded.

We're currently looking into what's causing this and are planning to address it in a future patch.

Do you know if you loaded any save games before the issue started occurring, or was the first time the issue occurred when you attempted to load a save game in that playthrough for the first time?

Unfortunately we don't have a workaround yet which will allow you to load the affected save files.

In the meantime, we would suggest doing the following:

1 - Start a new game in another slot

2 - Complete Arthur's prologue in City Hall

3 - Once you load into the tunnels, save your game

4 - Quit to main menu and check if you can load the save

If you can load this save then you will be able to use the new playthrough to progress.

Cheers,
Lee