Naila

We Happy Few launches on Game Pass today!

We’re excited to announce that We Happy Few is now available on Xbox Game Pass!

If you’re an Xbox Game Pass subscriber you can download the game here.

If you’re a new Xbox One player of We Happy Few and have any questions about the game, feel free to take a look at our forum or send a ticket to our support team here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I finally downloaded it on my recently purchased Xbox one on gamepass.  I only play a few games on Xbox because I'm a Sony fan.  I had been waiting to purchase We Happy Few in a week or so until I saw it on game pass.  I will tell you I haven't stopped playing it the last two days.  I am over 11 hours in now and I still feel like I'm missing so much that I'll need to retrace my steps.  

This is an awe inspiring game.  The looks of Bioshock/Dishonored. The feel and gameplay of Bioshock.  The storyline equal to the top tear games Half Life series/Bioshock series.  

It's so intense.  After finding the tanks I've been a nervous wreck from that point on.   It a beautiful, fast paced, tense, and atmospheric ride I've ever enjoyed.  

I hope it does well for Compulsion Games because I don't want it to end yet.  

Sorry I cannot find a way to edit my previous post.  

I remembered a game series before they made the F.E.A.R. series that would be a great series to play if they enjoy We Happy Few.  

The No One Lives Forever series are some of my favorite games when I was younger.  

The Operative: No One Lives Forever

No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way 

and even.....

Contract J.A.C.K.

Again I'm sorry for the double post.  😁