Biwic

Possibly Heinous Package

I've read about other people having this issue. I grabbed the package from the cart and while I was on my way to the butcher's I died. I continued and the package is nowhere to be found. I loaded a different save and that didn't change anything. I'm playing on build 1.5 on PS4

Edited by Biwic

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

This is a known issue where the package can disappear when the player reloads a save game (or reloads a save after death) after picking up the package, but before delivering it. We're planning to address this in the next patch, which we plan to release in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, there's currently no workaround on PS4 or XB1.

Some players have reported the package reappearing at the cart after travelling to other islands and returning later, however it is not guaranteed.

Luckily this is not a main path story quest, and you should be able to progress Arthur's story in the meantime. Once the patch is released, you should be able to return and continue the Butcher quests.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Lee

On 1/15/2019 at 4:39 PM, Lee said:

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

This is a known issue where the package can disappear when the player reloads a save game (or reloads a save after death) after picking up the package, but before delivering it. We're planning to address this in the next patch, which we plan to release in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, there's currently no workaround on PS4 or XB1.

Some players have reported the package reappearing at the cart after travelling to other islands and returning later, however it is not guaranteed.

Luckily this is not a main path story quest, and you should be able to progress Arthur's story in the meantime. Once the patch is released, you should be able to return and continue the Butcher quests.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Lee

Thank you for the reply and the suggestions. However, I am rather irritated that I paid $60 for a game that I can't fully play. I guess that money will go toward more fixes and an eventually full, bug free game.