winteryyyy

The eyes! The eyes!

Hi all, I’ve been loving playing through We Happy Few and am really enjoying getting into Sally’s part! One thing that I’ve been thinking through that’s maybe unanswered is why those off their Joy (or perhaps becoming sick from it) mention seeing eyes all around them.

Is there an in-game explanation that I haven’t come across yet? My best guesses are either that they are hallucinating the eyes of *those who are no longer in Wellington Wells*  or they are paranoid about being watched by others. Anyone have other thoughts on this?

On 1/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, winteryyyy said:

Hi all, I’ve been loving playing through We Happy Few and am really enjoying getting into Sally’s part! One thing that I’ve been thinking through that’s maybe unanswered is why those off their Joy (or perhaps becoming sick from it) mention seeing eyes all around them.

Is there an in-game explanation that I haven’t come across yet? My best guesses are either that they are hallucinating the eyes of *those who are no longer in Wellington Wells*  or they are paranoid about being watched by others. Anyone have other thoughts on this?

I have exactly the same question! I’ve played through Arthur’s level several times, Sally’s twice, and Ollie’s once. I’ve seen eye graffiti, and heard people talk about “the eyes,” but that’s it. What am I missing? Or is something coming along in the future?