michael4771

Every Bug I Encountered in my Play-through (with pictures)

I'd like to say I enjoyed my playthrough immensely. Despite some hilarious bugs and glitches, I made it through without finding any game breaking problems. I've also included images which may not be bugs but which I would like to comment on as part of the game. Let's begin!

This may be a long thread...

Specs: Running the latest version on Steam.

PC Specs: Really good.

Graphics on Ultra.

This first image is self-explanatory. 

20181201102623_1.jpg

By the way, it's fair to mention I did a completely non-lethal playthrough, yet everyone I fought auto-died after a few hours even though I used non-lethal weapons. Oh well, still got The Saint achievement. 

20181201115706_1.jpg

Speaking of non-lethal weapons, is the Electric Truncheon a non-lethal weapon or not? It's not very clear. I mean, it does knock people out but they still auto-die after a few hours so I dunno...

20181215015136_1.jpg

Why can't I bribe bobbies who are standing guard? That's kind of the whole point of bribing. All it does is take me into an animation where nothing happens before letting me go. 

Sometimes it works if you talk to the bobbies and then immediately bribe them but this isn't' reliable. 

20181203123456_1.jpg

• Like 1

While I was playing Simon Says these stupid things were constantly zapping friendly wellies and the organist for no reason. I didn't do any reverse polarity tricks or anything. Very annoying. 

20181203134834_1.jpg

20181203134859_1.jpg

20181203134949_1.jpg

Question to Devs: Would you like to make the Brolly and Jolly Brolly be stealth weapons, so you could have them out and no one would get triggered? Not a huge deal.

20181209012739_1.jpg

• Like 1

And could we get a texture for Joy that doesn't look like tinted Lima Beans on close inspection? These things are kind of a big deal in this world so it would be nice to have a good texture for them.

20181215005329_1.jpg

• Like 1