I'm currently in the plague wasted part trying to release the doctor. I've gone to a house with a spilling pipe of that purple chemical you're required to get and any time I approach it to vacuum it up or the pile at the makes you stronger quest, it loads 3/4 and then Arthur shows the vacuum as entirely empty and it doesn't collect. Is there something I am doing incorrectly or is this simply a bug?

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and we apologize for the late reply.

Which platform are you currently playing on (Xbox One, Xbox One X, PS4, PC, etc.)?

The harvester itself may not visibly appear full when Arthur looks at it, however it should be collected at the end of the interaction animation. When you're sucking up the Motilene, are you holding the button down until the animation completes entirely (you can see the progress on the circle around the crosshair in the center of the screen)? Does reloading your save game resolve the issue and allow you to collect the Motilene?

If possible, could you post a video showing what you're experiencing to help us troubleshoot the issue?

If you need more immediate support, our customer service team can be contacted at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > .

Cheers,

Lee