good job with the game guys,thanks! i'm enjoying it for 5 hours now. but please fix a little bit more the framerate,sometimes is not good at all.thanks for your time!

• Thanks 1

npcs are in the ground sometimes.literally in the ground!  if i will see any other problem i 'll add it here.i don't want to spam the forum with topics.also the framerate sometimes is very bad guys. as i progress the game i find some problems here and there. but i like it so much. if you patch it again,the game will be the best!

• Thanks 1

today i had 2 bugs one with the butcher quest and the body. i put the body inside the cart and nothing happened.and the other quest who i have in the end to open 4 windows.i opened the windows and nothing happened again. guys please fix the game,i can't play it anymore because of the bugs. so anyone here read the comments??please answer! you have to patch it asap!!!!!!

my english is bad i know by the way...

Hi @christodoulos! What you've listed above about the disappearing body is a known issue. We're very sorry you're experiencing it :(

Was the second quest called Public Works? I might be able to help you out!
What objective do you have when you get stuck? I'm being told that there's been a change in the layout of that quest since the early access version and now you don't need to open the windows! Please let me know if this helps.

Additionally, I just want you to know that both of the encounters that you've listed above are sidequests and although you are having trouble with those missions, you can still proceed with the main quests and beat the game.

Thank you for using the forums~!
Let me know if there's anything else.
-Laura

so you just said me that  some side quests may having issues,so play better the main quests! are you being sarcastic here? is this answer ok for compulsion company??? hey i pay for your game the whole price and i want to play everything in it. sorry for my attitude but guys you have to fix everything in the game,asap!

On 11/23/2018 at 9:14 PM, christodoulos said:

so you just said me that  some side quests may having issues,so play better the main quests! are you being sarcastic here? is this answer ok for compulsion company??? hey i pay for your game the whole price and i want to play everything in it. sorry for my attitude but guys you have to fix everything in the game,asap!

Unfortunately, there's no workaround to bypass this issue unless you load an earlier save or start a new game. 

We're currently working on a patch to address remaining issues, such as this one. We don't have an exact date just yet, but we're planning to release it in February 2019 along with the Sandbox & Wellie Mode updates.

In the meantime, you are able to continue with the main story.

Cheers,

Lee