Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Backer Kit invites and surveys sent!

Hello all,

I just pressed the button to send all the invites to Backer Kit and surveys to your pledges. It might take a little while until you get it in your inbox but I just wanted to let you all know that they are on their way! If you haven't received anything by tomorrow, let me know!

Please log onto Backer Kit with the same email you used for Kickstarter to get access to your reward, you will also have the ability to upgrade your pledge if you want to or add extra items (like a stand alone t-shirt or poster).

If you didn't get your pre-alpha code before, you will find it in your profile once you log in :)

Please make sure you do a search in your inbox for "We Happy Few" or "Backer kit" and check your promotions tab on Gmail.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Naila

Hey @TheTeaWolf, apologies for missing your question previously.

You most definitely get the full game! The pre-alpha key will become the released game once it is ready :)

I hope this answered your question, if not, let me know!

I'm currently using a mac, but I eventually hope to build a PC when I have the funds for it. If I request a copy for mac so I can play it sooner, will I then have to purchase another copy for PC, or will it be like most games that are available on mac and PC (and Linux) in that you'll be able to download it on either platform once it's released, regardless of Steam or DRM-free?

@Renne (love your avatar) You will not have to purchase a second key for PC if you get it on Steam, it is the same key for Mac and PC. However, since our game will release on PC before Mac, the keys will be sent earlier on PC. so if you plan on using both platform and want the key the soonest it is available, we would suggest to choose Windows PC.

@UNDEADINABOX Very soon, we are awaiting for them, sorry for the delay :/

@lilromimi Not for a while until we reach Early Access, the game has to be visible on steam :)

When abouts are we going to get our keys from backerkit? I filled out the survey on the day I recieved my email,but haven't got anything back.

Hey @Z3KON15, I think I have sorted out your profile, let me know if you got an email :)

About how long after placing the order will it be "locked down"? My order has been on "survey completed" since mid-afternoon yesterday.

@Z3K0N15 Did you get it today?

@Silensy We have to lock down the orders manually, you might have placed yours after we did it, but I will do it again today :)

I've contributed to Pre-Alpha on kickstarter, but intend to get the tier that gives you the "Collecters edition" of Contrast.

Should I wait for enough cash to pledge before giving Backerkit my details, or am I able to upgrade to the Collector's edition after getting the basic version through Backerkit?