Sign in to follow this  
Hidude

Jim Sterling?

Jim Sterling doing voice work for WHF?! Awesome! That guy would sound amazing in the game, he's just British enough xD I wonder if he's going to play just wellies or a bigger character.

The funniest part is that it actually seemed to happen by someone going 'Oh you should get JS to voice a character!' and tagging both Compulsion and Jim in it... only for the next two tweets to be from both of them agreeing. ;D

I love twitter.

(although with how suddenly it seemed to come to be, I imagine it might just be a Wellie?)

Haha yeah that is actually how it happened!

Me and Sam both agreed it would be a good idea, so I replied "Yeah we would love to if he wants to!" but we forgot to tell Guillaume about it xD He was cool with it though as we suspected.

@Naila

In my mind there was just an image of you two rocking up in shades to Guillaume like 'aw yeah, Jim Sterling's voicing for us!' and getting '???' in response. It was a beautiful mental image. |D

@SyAlmans Lol I tweeted this, it was a joke btw, apparently not everybody understood it here at the studio.

@Hidude The old ladies are awesome! I love when their shout crosses that ear breaking threshold, for some reason I really like that sound.

Old Lady Satan's cry breaks the barriers of sound, time, & space. Secretly it's the core of the game itself.

You can't change that. ;D

(Curiously but off-topic, do you know who voices the Old Lady's scream @Naila?)

My partner just informed me that Jim Sterling- in his recent convention panel- confirmed he was voicing an actual character in Wellington Wells.

I for one am hoping it's just a Jim Sterling easter egg parody and some random cynical downer walks through the city complaining about how badly placed and broken everything is. ;D