Sign in to follow this  
Sirpimsywinkle

Characters discussion.

So I was just wondering if the 2 other folks shown off are going to be the only characters we ever get to play as, are there ideas for any more? (I mean other than playing as a wellie if we hit that goal) I would honestly love to see a wastrel character, or perhaps a German who is trying to hide out from after the war (well unless some crazy story stuff happened to those nazis, speculation and whatnot), or hell maybe even getting to play as uncle jack himself! Perhaps we could play as an old lady, but then the old lady actually opens up and a large austrian man jumps out... Ok maybe I've been watching too much Total Recall but still!

This game has so much potential and the devs working on it all seem so legit and nice!!! AND THE COMMUNITY IS SO GREAT RGHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!

But yeah if you guys got any neat ideas for characters i'd love to hear them, no holds barred, give me your craziest ideas! (I need to stop staying up so late.)

I'd love to hear a Wellie coming down and needing to find a Pill booth. Not really a singular character, though, is it?

I never see old ladies or any Bobby go into the booth. If someone is gonna break out and be different, I guess I'd be watching them!

Maybe a Wastrel revolutionary figure would be nifty, but they fall into such pits of despair, I don't know if they could stay focused enough to try storming the city!

We would love to add more characters, thing is, we don't know yet how difficult and complex integrating a playthrough for one character will be. If we manage to integrate all 3 in a timely way without compromising on quality and content, we would be super open to add more :)