Sign in to follow this  
Ghretto

A few things

This banner seems LIFE SIZE! They must be having one hell of a party!

nv34Zs0.jpg

And this quest seems to break if you save and exit in the middle of it. I have both Fuses, but I cannot place them into the panels. I could before I saved and closed the game, but could not once I opened the game back up.

lMcbdm0.jpgZRTmchf.jpg

Also, when saving and exiting, once you resume a game, the option to just save goes away. The remaining options are save and exit to main menu or save and quit the game. What if I just want to update my save file and continue playing? QQ

Guards react 'oddly' when suspicious. This guard came from a bridge with ooze and dead wellies. When I crossed over, he did this little shimmy through town, following me.

WeHappyFewShimmy_zpspkunfydw.gif

Another thing (I don't know if it's a bug or just the way the game is meant to be), but when you use a first aid kit in the middle of combat, it will get consumed but will not heal you at all.

Some weird glitch where the game randomly throws me into the air... I then gradually floated back down to the exact spot I was standing before it decided I was a plane.

iZ8PFI3.jpg

Oh my gosh, I think that last one is the ragdoll glitch- where the dead Wellies/Wastrels fly into the air and float down- happening to the player.

also i'm in tears at the bobby boogie.

@otherbuttons I hadn't experienced the ragdoll glitch before today, not even to NPCs. The really odd thing about it was that when I got closer to the ground, I noticed my arms were still there... hanging out on the ground where I was stand previously... just chilling without my body. I guess you don't need arms to fly? xD

Bobby Boogie is the new rage! Soon everyone will be doing it!

F10 refreshes the game? Forces a reload of the map/environment when pressed. Everything seems to save/be the same after reload. Just makes the game reload randomly...

Wastrels sometimes fall under texture packs when killed. SUPER CAMO!

1mS2aeb.jpg

Also, this is a very sun-like object in the sky for being 1:30 in the morning...

RV0xlW9.jpg

What am I looking at here? Is that the park... hovering in the sky, through a skylight in a bunker underground? >.>

What is this guys?

7o7Oota.jpg

BpDvnWw.jpg

These hover chairs are a nice touch:

zcroKf5.jpg

Ballsie Wastrels...

cur78cA.jpg

Hey man... I was in this car first! Get your own seat!

Ui5BbDq.jpg

Well... you didn't have to put up a cage barrier, I just wanted a turn on the car...

y0k7VxC.jpg

JfPcUMh.jpg

This is nice little wall sidewalk they've added to the house:

0Vmyjob.jpg

She was so upset about her children crying she cemented her feet into the floor so she could never leave their side again!

8A8kZi7.jpg

This hover pan is pretty cool too (This was just left by a wellie, no fight was initiated):

hrQLRXO.jpg

Also, the suspicion icon doesn't seem to turn green anymore regardless of activity or outfit. I was playing at the park and everything seemed fine until some Bobby decided my face was to ugly to be in the car toy and got all suspicious of me....

This dead guy upstairs spawns 4 fuses for some reason... Also, the lights are pitch black. I get it's suppose to be dark... but this is just ridiculous.

PP57OBr.jpg

Hey @Ghretto,

The change to the HUD suspicion indicator is intentional. As per the patch notes:

Suspicion HUD indicator changed to only show suspicion of neighbouring NPCs.

It used to show the suspicion you were recently broadcasting, except if someone was suspicious or hostile, which took over. This was a bit of information overload and people were getting confused, so we simplified it to only show the suspicious/hostile part.

But now that you mention it, having the green indicator was a nice way of telling if you're doing something that "actively" blends you in. In a certain fashion, that means means the NPCs are even less suspicious than usual, which does fit the simplified indicator scheme to an extent.

As for the darkness, it's not supposed to be completely black, the player should activate a personal light when entering the scenario.

What graphics settings are you playing at? By the looks of it, more than Low, but just in case: Low quality (Low Shadow quality in particular) disables dynamic light, which used to make it pitch black since the personal light wouldn't work. As a fallback, I enabled some amount of ambient lighting while inside the scenario.

Did you save and reload while inside the scenario? The personal light is enabled when entering the scenario, and I don't think it's been properly flagged to be restored in save games, which would mean it's turned off when going back in. I suspect the multiple fuses might also be a side effect of saving repeatedly.

Eventually we're going to have a craftable flashlight of sorts, but this light is a stopgap measure in the meantime.

@Camille

My graphics are set to Ultra, lol. So it shouldn't be an issue with shadow quality, and I saved before entering the scenario because I knew it messes with it if you save in the scenario, so that's not the issue either. Also, the scenario spawned a total of six fuses when I entered, and this happened each time (I reloaded the game because of a crash). 4 spawned in the bedroom, one spawned right at the entrance near the dead wellie and one spawned in the tv room. I could have made a pretty powerful explosive device with that amount of power! :P

The suspicion icon/ mode thingie seems a bit off since the patch, even though I've been wearing a fancy suit and talking with Wellies, the old lady still gets suspicious of me for just walking too close to her, as if I were dressed in my normal attire. It doesn't seem as effective to blend in any more. The Wellies used to be super impressed with my fancy suit, but now they don't seem to care at all! I think I liked the green indicator more, since it gave me definite answer as to what I was doing right.

Yep, Marc already restored the green indicator when we discussed it on Friday. The yellow/red will still only show up if NPCs are actually suspicious or hostile (as opposed to the previous behaviour of broadcasting the suspicion you're "emitting").

I'm trying out combinations of saving, reloading, entering and leaving the odds & ends shop to see if I can get the problem to happen. But I think I'd rather see if we can roll out a craftable Flashlight real quick, I'm not a fan of the current half measure, evidently it's not exactly stable.

Edit: Upon quick inspection, yeah, the fuses rerandomize each time you save & load. That should be an easy-ish fix.

Can't get the light issue, however. And I saw your screenshot in the screenshot thread, the dead wellie in the chair is casting dynamic shadows, so yeah, that's High/Ultra settings.