Ghretto

Screenshot thread?

Hey @Iris_Lockspur and @Nautilus, the screenshot is indeed from one of Nautilus screenshots :)

@Iris_Lockspur awesome colors in that shot!

@Nalia So awesome :) :) Btw do you see those 2 black lines in the middle of the road in the above screenshot? I see those randomly all over my rainbow roads too. Do you know if thats a graphical glitch? At first thought it was tire marks but up close it doesnt look like thats the case. (plus no car has working tires lol)

@Nalia You were right, i love the new update! haha I couldnt help but take a few shots tonight. Everyone really outdid themselves. The garden area looks almost like a new game! Among other things, this level of detail and environmental storytelling (like the super atmospheric bridge area) is what helps put We Happy Few in that top tier with games like Fallout, Bioshock and Dishonored.

q56iipy.png

@Nautilus Yeah I see them, I will take a look at it today and ask the artists.

Yay can't wait to see more of your screenshots from the new update :)

So, @Nautilus gave a me a short list of useful visual commands to try messing with, and I tinkered with a few more and spent the second half of my feedback review session taking a couple of screenshots. Here are the ones I feel like sharing.

17459934A39459AC8287CE07ADC6BEF27DDAD44D

0F507676C3585834DBA839076A8B44183B17D99D

083C6692B90F9D80DD7F32E6C17CF03B6402A040

And my favourite, despite the fact I took it after breaking the skybox (don't set Atmosphere to 0, ever).

CD2BB44B047E529FDAD21945FD5C23F4957866DD

@Iris_Lockspur Ah ok, that explains how i missed it. lol And i didnt know the Bobbies had such sweet dance moves. :P

syFEOKX.png

VZNXlSV.png

@Iris_Lockspur @Nautilus These are amazing as always *_*

The drunk bobbies near the apple tree are pretty funny too (at night only)

@Naila, I found them but couldn't get anything of them that looked nice. Their face textures are a bit blurry now, for some reason.

In a juuu-uuu-uuugg..!

@Iris_Lockspur I actually do. lol I like to keep a stockpile around just in case theres ever a screenshot shortage. :P

LV5T1tQ.png

Really though, i take and keep a ton for my screenshot blog, working with developers to promote games, ect. I have a good portion of them on my computer since uploading 46,000 files would be a pain, but when posting them online, ive used several different image hosting sites and i like to have a bit of a reserve stored up.