Ghretto

Screenshot thread?

@fromthewoods To get the console working (I had the same problem as you) right click We Happy Few in your steam library and go to Properties.

Click Set Launch Options and then type '-console'.

Launch the game again and it should be working 'ShowHUD' and 'Fly' are the most useful when taking screenshots :)

tumblr_obcahxidLP1u8nn84o1_1280.jpg

I love the look of Hamlyn! I love seeing the screenshots of the game with curved roads, something about that little detail makes the world seem more alive, I'm not sure why, I look forward to seeing them hopefully back in the game!

@JackMaher I hope we get them back, too. Probably after they get all the new generation bugs managed they can start using them again. You used to have these huge, unique generations with curves and elevation. My favourite was a Hamlyn that spawned with one long street along the coast before reaching a central block area. (You can find a screenshot of it a few pages back.)

bzXoXkq.png

This is also my favourite bridge encounter. The fact that you can get different dialogue based on what you're wearing when you pass through makes it all the more unique to me. "What a lovely suit you have, sir. You must tell me who your tailor is."

BipgUfm.png

@Iris_Lockspur Thats a bit of screenshot trickery. lol He has a model during cutscenes, so i enabled the free camera during that one, paused and unpaused the scene until i liked his pose, then had to get an interesting angle while hiding the biggest flaw of his model. Which is, he has no head. :o On a side note, its the same thing for the game Outlast. The full body is rendered, but its headless:

http://imgur.com/bLkOKkC

@Nautilus, it's always the head. In games with full-body (even multiplayer) the head is invisible to the player.

And I see your doll house and raise you a Peachy.

MfRPZdw.png