Sign in to follow this  
Ghretto

Screenshot thread?

@Nautilus I should just be asking you to get some Wellie study shots. I want to put together a We Happy Few cosplay at some point and these screenshots help a tonne with getting the outfits clearly.

@Nautilus Just leave the silly screenshots to me. :)

And also, hold the phone! "Cannibal's Sweet Buffet?!" I've never seen that sign before. Possibly where Downers end up?

Congratulations Compulsion on the early access launch! The game looks, sounds and plays great. :) And the new opening area is so good!

13B73tI.png

Yeeessssss...new @Nautilus screenies.

Also, I miss the fluidity of the old map generation. The curves really make the rainbow roads look so much nicer. Everything's too square, now.

530CE2DD67ED4010909350AE040D01F72FC303AE

I totally agree with you Iris, the curvy roads really make a world of difference. It makes it feel less like a game space and more like a real little city.

o6n2oPq.png

This room is one of the coolest things ever. :D

Oh my, the House of Curious Behaviors... it gave me HUGE Clockwork Orange vibes, especially this room. Reminded me of the Korova Milkbar, especially with all those mannequins:

2unzexk.jpg

@Nautilus Same here! His voice lines are very unsettling, I love it. "How are you, today? I mean it, you know~"

ir4whk.jpg

@Horrorshow After seeing that pic of the House of Curious Behaviors, i searched all over for it. Finally found it though. It definitely has some sweet clockwork orange vibes.

tumblr_ob95bbLBKl1u8nn84o1_1280.jpg

My screenshots are nowhere near as pretty as @nautilus screenshots, but this one is one of my favourites that I put up on my We Happy Few fantumblr thingy :)

Can you guys teach me how to bring out the console? I tried pressing ' and nothing.

@nautilus Amazing. Well done and thanks for putting the work in them, its very apreciated. Mine look like shit. Ill try to take interesting stuff instead of taking beauty shots, ill leave those to you.

But for now, a simple rooftops views:

mGVdoQG.jpg

Quick edit for another one (i might get addicted to this):

o4q6isB.jpg

I am not responsible for the dead lady. I SWEAR!!! I was in the house, sneaking my own business, when a bunch of ladies just stormed the front and 3 gals just went batshit insane on the other one. Was brutal. And then just went "uhh, oh my god who did this?".

I ran away as fast as i could. Just after taking this screenshot.

@JackMaher and @fromthewoods I appreciate the kind words, but just know that both of your screenshots are, and will always be, just as good as mine. All screenshots are awesome. :) My favorite thing about screenshots in general is that i get to see the game from someone else's point of view.

@JackMaher I love that area! Accept when that spanker kill me.

@fromthewoods Ive actually never noticed that the pipes from the chimneys are all bent up. I learn something new everyday about We happy few :D

I love all these screenshots! They're great for references when I start drawing, @Nautilus, you take amazing shots of Wellington Wells keep it up and I hope to see more, but I would never belittle others because everyone else has shots as great as his.