Ghretto

Screenshot thread?

I want to see everyone's screenshots. Lets make a thread where we can share them?

Here is one to get it started, a couple in love:

fY82Prd.jpg

• Haha 1

oj2k2UK.jpg

a bit bright for 7PM, yeah?

dpLKcCl.jpg

the night sky is absolutely gorgeous

EVqDrY4.jpg

the garden district is so pretty

c0BEb4C.jpg

FkREuI4.jpg

not quite the placeholder buildings some might think ;)

a3aBK3U.jpg

i love the bear sign

sorry for the flood, the 6.2 patch helps the game run on my computer and i couldn't help myself

These are all great! I too love the bear sign!

I demand Compulsion team make us posters of these for our bedrooms! xD

• Like 1

I love everything about this screenshot, from the 10 health left, and the starving bar... your singular rock and now you're hallucinating. xD

I love that they're also bleeding AND have food poisoning.

( @lilromimi , don't feel bad. I am also deeply terrible at the game, I just didn't choose to share any screenshots of me being beaten by bobbies with 2% health after not being able to figure out how to put down a rock in their eyeshot.)

I'm really enjoying the weird and wonderful things that happen in this game! I thought I was having a really lovely moment there then BANG dead! I was not paying attention to a lot of what was going on as I was still trying to explore. This was my first playthrough so I don't feel too terrible about it haha!

I'm finding the constant random crashes more frustrating than anything right now but in time it will all be awesome! ^_^

If you got into the city proper in your first playthrough you were doing better than I was.

(Was also trying to post a screenshot of some of the graffiti, but Dropbox is having a disagreement about it. Guess I can't unless I get an imgur account or something.)

Why would you not already have an imgur account?! O_o

Also Im sure it was a fluke because there have been a couple of times since where I have wandered all around the start area with no apparent entrance in other than to beat the crap out of a couple of bobbies and I'm just not ready for that! >_<

First time there was a sign and I just walked under it through the grass.

London Bridge is falling down...

rurr6TG.jpg

I always feel so bad for the Westrals... Makes me want to put them all out of their misery.

trVm94m.jpg

I run about 7 years behind the rest of the world regarding technology, basically.

As for the bobbies, fortunately at the game's current level you can just run like a coward - either dodge between guards or get ready to sprint the minute the Joy detector opens and you'll make it. (There's also a nice "dead end" with a door surrounded by a wastrel cookout. As long as you don't agitate them the wastrels will happily murder any bobby in their range.)

@ceruleanspiral Last night was the first time I've found the house after something like a dozen runs due to a combination of framerate issues and general lack of talent. It was confirmed it's a story-element, so I'm wondering if it and the the other event elements (like the pawn shop and butcher shop) are shuffled or all of them are available in every run-through and it's just a matter of finding them. The Most Depressing House in particular may be difficult to find because homes in the Garden all look very similar. I think the only visual clue you're in the right place is the train graffiti in an interior room.

@Ghretto I keep hearing about that, but never seen it. That sounds . . . unfortunate.

I'm pretty sure I have one spawned in my current game, I'll hop on once I'm home and take a shot for you to see!

PqkqgDz.jpg

buzkTOX.jpg