Sign in to follow this  
thomascomics

We Happy Few Theories

Ok so I was in the garden district and I heard some of the chatter that the townsfolk were saying and one man while attacking me said "Remember the 5th of November!!". I think that the game is based off of the V for Vendetta series because that would explain the mask. All of the wellies have a V- esque type of make up that resembles the mask.

So- I'm not sure what this means but I'd like to hear people's thoughts, theories, or new theories on the game. We still don't know a lot but we can try to figure out the few bits we have.

EDIT: Wow ok so I posted this on the "Off Topic" section by mistake.

Hello, there's already a thread for this over at this thread. Don't be afraid to post on an old topic.~

Also I don't have mod access to the general chat forum yet to delete the accidentally posted topictopic there, however I'll tag @Nalia here to see if she can clear it. 8>