Sign in to follow this  
darthchewee

Question about sewing kits

Rare drop. The first 4-5 times I played I didn't find any. Then I found one but died. Then I didn't find any. I just found 4 this time around and I'm scared I'll die before I use them. Heh.

I hear you on the sewing kits! I've been able to use one if the maybe three or four I've found in all my runs. Not very happy with the workman's suit, trying to beat a needle out of a wastrel now in my currently saved session on ingame day 10. I've had to climb through a couple wellie windows after sunset for food runs, but I'm running out of perimitor red doors!

And why granny runs to the grass in the morning is beyond me... nosy old bat!

Having so much fun with this test running; can't wait to hear mire shows when all content is out at launch.

Actually, I've had much more luck finding at least 1 kit. I had to look in non-obvious localations, sometimes. Good luck!

I have just started axiously running into Hamlyn proper. I dash in, grab food, rummage bins, and run back out like my tail's on fire! I haven't found chemical because I've not been near the stuff that has it. I'll get there! I also jinxed myself with the seeing kits! :( I have high hopes, though!

@darthchewee I'm certain we are all good... ;) Poor Uncle Jack; what sort of dog would Jack have had? Terrier?

For sewing kits, I've only been able to find them a handful of times in the starting area. Unfortunately the first time I found one, I foolishly used it to upgrade my torn suit, forgetting that it was needed to make the fancy one.

As for Chemicals, I've only found it twice - once in a desk, and once in a dishwasher.

You can find sewing kits, very rarely, just sitting around in the Garden District. I've found two sitting right next to crates in a couple houses there. One in each of the areas. Just keep your eyes peeled while you're looting, you might be surprised what objects are just laying about waiting for you to pick up.

Yep, same as above. I normally find them laying about, too.

Chemical I've had some good fortune to get them now in shelter lockers, or bathroom medicine cabinets, which I had been forgetting because I was crouching.