Sign in to follow this  
Naila

03/02/2015 - New Project

Hello everyone!

So, for a while now we have been pretty quiet online. We have been asked a lot about what we are working on (including whether we are going to release a sequel to Contrast), and the good news is that we're just about ready to start talking about it.

Just, not quite yet :) What we can say is that it’s not a sequel to Contrast. We haven’t ruled out doing one in the future, but after so long working on Contrast, we wanted to make something fresh. Something new and exciting. It involves masks, drugs and memory loss, but we swear it’s not a swinger’s party.

But, to prove that we're not pulling your leg, here's a quick couple of images to keep you going:

VillageCropped.jpg

GlimpseWoman%20copy.jpg

If you’re interested in hearing more about it, keep checking back in to the website over the next month. Or, sign up for our newsletter, if you prefer the personal touch.

Cheers!

Very nice! It's already recognizable a unique style, as Contrast had. I may be mislead by just two concepts, but i think that the new project atmosphere is quite less darker, while it still has personality. Can't wait to see what's next :D

I am so crazy excited to hear more. I don't often get so pumped about specific indie companies, but you guys just totally won me over with Contrast. Can't wait for the next update!

Thank you guys! It makes us happy that you are just as excited for this as we are, it's going to be very special :)

It seems to be gorgeous! I LOVE the design! ♥u♥

" Masks, drugs and memory loss"... I'm expecting! >u<

And please please please, put spanish subs (like Contrast :D)

Very excited to hear more about this upcoming project!! Absolutely loved Contrast, so much so that I bought it on both the 360 and the One. Also very happy to see a Canadian studio making cool and unique games!

@Fury87: Wow! That's pretty dedicated stuff! ;) We're really happy you guys like the trailer; we've worked hard on the game to bring you guys something new in the last year, and seeing your reactions is super engaging and motivating for the team. Help us spread the word and share the trailer with your friends! As for Spanish subs @papermoon it's in the plans for us to subtitle the game, no worries!

Until I saw the trailer I was thinking that the populace with the "masks" wouldn't speak. Knowing it's face paint answers one question and brings up so many more. I'm definitely looking forward to this. Also, I hope I can do what I did with Contrast and play through in both French and English. :D

spsc_Jonathon