Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Introducing We Happy Few

Just watch your trailer the other day! as a bioshock lover i cannot wait for this game hell ill pay 100$ for this game it looks so amazing! love the artwork

You guys are all wonderful :')

The response to the trailer has been huge and we are truly touched that so many people are on board for this wild ride, with us.

@DrBeardfacé This...is..AMAZING!! Do you mind if I share this on social media?

@DrBeardfacé Thanks for these!! :D Once we wrap the work on the PAX build I wanna download these for my cars. What did you tag the paintjob/decal with so I can find it. Thanks! :D

Thanks guys, I have improved them now (the 60's ones anyway):

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=3350855&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=3351936&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=3351993&full=true

Please feel free to use the pictures anyway you see fit and to find them on FH2 just search "we happy few" or the gamertag SillyTwiggy, thanks to everyone at Compulsion and can't wait for more news.

Also if there is a specific car in the game you want doing (as long as I have it) just let me know.

And I think the first tag is "sci-fi" (obviously, am I right getting an Orwellian vibe from the trailer? Wellington Wells?) and the second is "realistic"

Hi @reederrabbit123, we are looking into bringing it for Mac! But we can only confirm this down the line, unfortunately.

@Pandora_Layn Yes we will be there all 3 days! As for the updates we won't be using a specific hashtag, we will just post them on our main account. But I suspect people will use #wehappyfew or #WHF after they pass by our booth.

I'll probably use my account to post stupid pictures and some behind the scene stuff however. (@CaptScarlett)

Now you lot listen here. You've sincerely, genuinely come upon a *surpassingly* intriguing, unique and engaging premise for an interactively told story.

I'm telling you right now - Mary Tyler Moore meets Logan's Run meets Enter The Void meets Bioshock meets...I just, I just can't even.

Instantly hooked. I feel privileged and immeasurably excited to be a privy to and partaking in the early buzz of this title. Don't let it go to your heads (who am I kidding - you humble talented lot you), but you've really, really got something here. Damn, folks. Damn :D

Hey CaractacusPotts!

Wow! I'm a huge fan of Gaspar Noë. Really nice to see a reference to one of his movies! Although I gotta say - I don't know that the game will be quite as weird as Enter the Void (nor quite as graphically violent as Irreversible - really - there ain't no video-game that beats that movie). Welcome aboard on the early buzz community for We Happy Few. ;)

The team is already at #PAX, and I am flying out tomorrow morning to join the media circus and test-drive our first build with the attendees of PAX, so we'll probably go a bit more quiet over the week-end (it's hard to get access to the internet at the conference).

Stay tuned on FB & Twitter - and we'll try to post updates as often as we can! @Compulsiongames.

Guillaume.

Played a few hours ago at pax and it was a lot of fun. Great atmosphere and intensity right from the start. Didnt get a golden key but had fun poking around and eventually trying to escape through a 2nd story window. Survived the jump but went down soon after. Cant wait to play more, got a bioshock infinite meets dishonored meets sir you are being hunted vibe. Awesome so far

Hope its possible for us poor souls who couldnt get to pax ,,get a chance to participate in the pre-alpha...that would be glorious!!!

Hi Compulsion folk!

I saw the first trailer for this a few weeks ago thanks to RockPaperShotgun, and more today via Kotaku and a few other YouTube videos. It is looking really interesting. I love the art style and the ideas...this looks like a really interesting game. I'll be buzzing in the ears of all my friends about it!

So - do you have plans for a thread for ideas? Wishes? Pie-in-the-sky dreams?

Hey @baggins_oz!

I created a section in the forums for We Happy Few and moved some threads there :)