Sign in to follow this  
JYM

possibly heinous package

I carry and put the package beside the wheelbarrow before starting, and knowing about the quest related to it. Some days later I started this quest but the package wasn't on the floor or in the wheelbarrow anymore. Now it is impossible for me to continue this quest.

I wonder, I have no use dev console before. Is it a way to use it to spawn the package or reset this quest?

Guest Alexina

Hi.

Sorry to hear about this issue; it's a known bug. Unfortunately, players don't have access to those debug commands. It's known to have blocker issues in the live build at the moment, please wait until the 1.0 launch and release for these issues to be fixed on your end.

Cheers,

Alexina

Guest toonvailo

So the game has actually released and now i can't interact with the cart at all...

1 hour ago, Guest toonvailo said:

So the game has actually released and now i can't interact with the cart at all...

Have you climbed on top of the cart yet? You need to be standing on it to interact. They will be changing the prompt zone in this next patch, I believe.