Sign in to follow this  
vingbinds

Refunds?

I don't believe so. You do realise that you have paid a cheaper price and the game is being pushed back to make it better? If you like the game why wouldn't you hang on a little longer?

Guest joseph
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:30 PM, tec said:

I don't believe so. You do realise that you have paid a cheaper price and the game is being pushed back to make it better? If you like the game why wouldn't you hang on a little longer?

because they are a greedy company who expects you to pay €90 for a indi turned AAA game.

1 minute ago, Guest joseph said:

because they are a greedy company who expects you to pay €90 for a indi turned AAA game.

Why is that bad if it is a great AAA game?  You don't need to pay anything extra, so I don't understand your problem.  When you bought it in Game Preview you knew what you were signing up for.

On 8/8/2018 at 12:00 PM, Guest joseph said:

I am not at all agree with this view. Everything grows, and the development team has taken a step forward to reach important goals for what they do.

Maybe they started off as a niche, but the fact that they took the courage and determination to move on, evolve, also making the game grow ... they are offering much more than we had in the beginning, they have always perfected, but never proposed something different ... and even bigger and longer, and it is good for us players of single play to have a longer lasting title, less disposable.

The term "indie" could be assigned to any videogame development team at its beginnings . The fact that he has supported a project with strong potential does not make it less valid, but rather allows better articulation of the messages without leaving 'bitter in the mouth of fans of history with a "for lack of funds-support, it's all here, nothing else"

For me, the professional growth is never to be condemned, but to be applauded and supported. you are free to request a refund if you want (if you still can), but if the reasons are "because it has become a AAA and not as Indie" ... frankly it is sad as an attitude (at least for me)

Good play at all ?

Edited by Mefionir-24
  • Like 3

Oh this is still very much an indie game just have to look at the support forums to see how much of a buggy broken mess it has released as now 'fully retail'.

Only thing AAA about this is Gearbox as a publisher and We Happy Few is.more broken than Alien: Colonial Marines.

Sadly if you got this on preview you won't get a refund unless Gearbox themselves authorise it, which won't happen...they didn't even play test game properly.