So spoke to William Godwin in speaker's corner.

I posted the 3 flyers.

As soon as I was told to go back to speakers corner- it immediately said mission failed.

I went back anyway and now there are 2 William Godwins.

One standing in front of the other with a crowd angry at them but doing nothing.

Guest Alexina

Hi,

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue, it's a known bug and will be addressed before the 1.0 launch.

For now, if you're on PC, you can use the developer cheats in the Pause Menu under Options. Select Complete Tracked Quest (make sure to select the Speaker's Corner quest in the Journal beforehand). This will auto-complete the quest.

Cheers,

Alexina

Guest Errrrrrrrrrr

I am playing this quest on Xbox one and after I posted the fliers it says to go back to the park and he’s just sitting there surrounded by bricks and every time I talk to him he gets all buggy by half standing up then falling back down

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Are you unable to speak to him and complete the quest?

If possible, could you post screenshots or a video of the issue when it's occurring? This will help us troubleshoot your issue.

Cheers,

Lee

I have been trying to complete the side quest Speaker’s Corner but no matter what I seem to do William Godwin doesn’t appear. The only thing that shows up is his briefcase and I can’t open it without the key. I posted the 3 flyers around 1:30am in game time and it said it was late. I waited till day and nothing... how can I get past this bug? I really want to complete all the missions available. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you can help me out.

- SlumpGodKing

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 12/28/2018 at 1:22 AM, SlumpGodKing said:

I have been trying to complete the side quest Speaker’s Corner but no matter what I seem to do William Godwin doesn’t appear. The only thing that shows up is his briefcase and I can’t open it without the key. I posted the 3 flyers around 1:30am in game time and it said it was late. I waited till day and nothing... how can I get past this bug? I really want to complete all the missions available. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you can help me out.

- SlumpGodKing

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and we apologize for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, which platform are you currently playing on (Xbox One, Xbox One X, PS4, PC, etc.)?

If you reload your save game or travel to another island (such as the Garden District) and return to the Village during the day, does it resolve the issue?

If you need more immediate support, our customer service team can be contacted at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > .

Cheers,

Lee