Sign in to follow this  
Mictlantecuhtli

"Roof" access

I tried to take a screenshot of where I was, but for whatever reason the screenshot I took was not where I was but instead a screenshot of the menu. Regardless, I thought I would inform you that I was able to get access to the roof of a building, but not get out. In the building with the police officer knocking on the door I crouch-jumped over the furniture in the hallway and managed to go up into the kitchen area. Because the fridge was covering the doorway to the freezer area that is normally found in the butcher's house, I tried to see if there was a way to get behind it. I ended up climbing on top of the fridge and when I jumped from that position I was able to access the "roof", but really what I accessed was a room on top of the roof within the walls with no way to get out. I hope this description makes sense and could be of some use to you. I saved my game and I'm going to go back and see if I can do it again and get a proper screenshot.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/AEoNT8Y.png

Now I have to figure out a way to get out, otherwise I think I have to restart.

Edit 2: I decided to overdose on Joy which managed to get me back to the underground hatch. All is swell now

I'm not sure if ~ commands are still in since I haven't played the new build yet, however if they are and you need to I'd personally suggest ghosting out of that situation. You used to have to do it often with the broken door in that same 'Situation'.

• Press ~ and a little command box should come up at the bottom.

• Type ghost

• Fly out of the area back onto the street

• Type walk

It'll have you out of the trapped area in no time. 8>