Sign in to follow this  
kurth_naga

Dr Helen Faraday cosplay!

I was at MCM Expo this weekend in London, and I cosplayed the wonderful Dr Helen Faraday!

It was a rather last-minute cosplay, I worked on it over the space of 2 days and was lucky in that I already had pretty much everything I needed to do it... and I'm super pleased with how it turned out!

I also have some professional shots that will come through in the next month or so; I'll put them in this thread so you guys can take a look when they're done.

Please check out my cosplay page over at Tenken Cosplay, my Twitter at @_spacesymphony , and my Tumblr at kurth-naga for more!

I hope you like them!

• Like 1

Oh! I saw pictures of you the other day. I got really excited that you'd picked out Faraday instead of a random wellie.

I'm sad I don't get to go to MCM now, since I get to miss all the fantastic WHF cosplayers. ;o; Hope you had fun!

I know I already posted these on Twitter and elsewhere... thought I'd better stick them here too just in case ;)

Finally got my professional shots done and edited, I'm super pleased with them!! I loved cosplaying Faraday, I'm hoping to do it again this year after the game releases... hopefully with a larger group if I can sort it all out!