Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Holy shit, announcement tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

I just want to say that we're planning an announcement tomorrow, that hopefully you'll think is kind of cool. Look for it around 12pm EST.

For now, what I can tell you is that we're going to PAX East next week! Usually when one goes to a show, one needs to have the name of the game, and maybe even something to watch that tells you about the game... so maybe that's a hint about what's coming tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback so far, it has been really great. We're hoping to send out a new version Friday that'll contain a large number of pretty visible improvements - but it might be pretty broken. We'll be testing over the weekend to finalise things for PAX East, so if you want to help us out with crash reports / things that drive you up the fucking WALL, then we'll be all ears from Friday onwards.

Excellent news, that's 5pm my time which is good too. I very much look forward to it! All the best at PAX, I'm sure you all can't wait to see more people playing it, running around and then getting killed ;).

I'll be free over the weekend and no doubt be able to test stuff and write up a few crash bugs while some of you get whatever precious few hours of sleep you can.

Keep up the fantastic work, I get the sense this last week has been hectic, but you've done it before and I am sure getting the build ready for PAX will yield some great results!

I just got my internet up and running at my new place, so when the update comes out on Friday I will play, and I will win! Looking forward to it! Very excited about the announcement tomorrow as well! :)