Sign in to follow this  
eyeofcrazy

Darkness and suddenly i can't move

So i found 2 bugs today that are unrelated. the first one is when i would enter some places it would just go dark and i couldn't see at all. any safe house i found that was not the starting one and the pawn shop that has a dead guy where both like this the last one was sad because i feel like i missed something story or lore but i could interact a bit and i saw the body but no suffuse had any kind of lighting once i entered i could peak out the gate and see it but once i went nope.

the other one and this caused me to lose a my best run yet. as I was walking my guy would stop like something was in his way and it was hard to move him.I was in that part of the city that looks like just offices r something tall buildings and no houses. While i was stuck a old lady saw me and called me a downer then the cops killed me because i couldn't seem to move .

Hey EyeofCrazy

We'll look at the black shelter issue - I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. The Collision problem is a more complicated issue. If it happens again, could you post a screenshot here? (You can store screenshots on your steam account and link them here).

Thanks!

Guillaume.

Black screen, not able to move in shelter. Uncle Jack was on the radio: I experienced this as well. I ESC and saved my game. I QUIT and SAVED, then CONTINUED. It reloaded normally and I'm able to resume.

Yeah I can try that though Not sure how much i can convey in a static image as it just made me unable to move forward. I tried to run and though he did run he wasn't going any where as if a wall was there or he picked up mime to fool people in to thinking he wasn't a downer.

eyeofcrazy - W/regards to the black issue can I confirm you are running in Low Quality Setting? If so, can you check if it's still black when you switch to medium?

Thanks!

Guillaume,

@EyeOfCrazy - Don't worry - that's great to know. We've filed a fix for this issue and will work it into our next patch. I just wanted to make sure that we were talking about the same issue.

Thank you!

Guillaume.