Steltman

Crazy Legs - Assigned Twice

I had a problem where the Crazy Legs quest was assigned to me after already completing it.

I was assigned the quest for the second time when I was following the ghost in the Walkabout Quest. Hopefully that helps. I looked around and did not see the runner. Also, I checked and I still have the recipe for Phlash.

Guest Angel

I got the same problem and cant find a way to fix it.

I too encountered this same bug.  I am a little dissapointed that there is a post from a month ago saying it will be fixed soon and it still is not resolved by the time it went to full release.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

It is being tracked in our bug database and we plan to fix it in an upcoming patch.

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Leighannatx

Yep, me too! And it really sucks! I hate have incomplete missions listed!

This is a known bug where the quest will show up in the journal again if you come back to the location after completing it.

We plan to address this in a future patch, possibly the next patch (v1.5). In the meantime you can ignore the quest as it is not possible to complete it a second time.

Cheers,

Lee