Sign in to follow this  
DataWolf

*Spoilers* Opened The Sealed Access Hatch

We managed to open the sealed access hatch that was guarded by the Bobbys and we got stuck with the door at the end anyone have any clue as to how to get in there? I took a few shots of the room.

AFB60999D8C052FD02B810BAF9C9240C1924E838

0C9EA3A8C6BE70FA6791F99135C42DFA34CD41BE

a security keycard for the last door. bobbies drop it. you can use the jimmy bar or the multi tool to open the hatch itself

My first time there I immediately walked off of the edge near the pipes and fell to my death...I know I'm an idiot but I didn't expect to be able to fall off of something since there is really no other situation where that comes up.

it was so funny though

Those pipes are bloody deadly. I ghosted there once to see how hard it was the cross them and I fell in even whilst trying not to.

@Naila Oh man, that captures it. I even had the thought of "Is that the end?" right before I plummeted to my death. I'm glad that I'm in good company.

Those pipes are EVIL! That said this is only a temporary "ending" in the build right now. We put this here as a goal for people to aim for. This room will be removed from the game once we do a proper progression update. That said who would like to see this nasty pipe room still be hidden off somewhere in the full game? Kinda like a Random Scenario. Maybe we'll even show what's beyond the door...

i think keeping in the room would be cute. i know i'm certainly curious what's behind it

@dash That would be cool if what was behind the door, sense only the Bobbys are allowed in, what if behind the door was a big laboratory where downers are kept hostage, and forced into being a wellie?

Agreed with @Hidude on the graffiti; seeing that and other jokes that have spurred from pre-alpha antics written on walls would be a really fun reminder for testers and leave the new players curious. ;D It'd be brilliant.

Please keep that door in though, it'd be a nice little side option for an achievement or an easter egg or something? Perhaps make it a little harder to find so that it doesn't stick out as 'I should probably go here to progress in the story' kind of thing.

> Opens the door

> Corgis Playing Poker

> Royal jewels being bet on the table & picture of the Queen on the wall