Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyStarling

Bugs Encountered (Xbox One)

-The "Bench Glitch" which I'm sure everyone knows about

-In the Mysterious House encounter, you can be spotted even when you're in a closed room or not in AI's line of sight

-In Blood In the Streets encounter, a polarity device doesn't need to be used to complete the quest, using a clever trap tool results in a completed objective for "reverse the polarity", also bobbies tend to get stuck in walls or spawn in absurd places

-Jubilators and Joy booths spawn in air or on benches

-Save files can glitch and no longer cue cinematic mode when talking to someone during an encounter, also in rare situations, certain areas of St. George's Holm can't be accessed without the game crashing

-Audio can sometimes cut in and out

-The I Sing Electric encounter is borderline unbeatable

-The Slaughterer's Apprentice encounter can glitch and prevent you from sabotaging the machine resulted in the quest being unbeatable

-In the Old Soldiers encounter, the antique gun can't be placed over the mantel

-In the Biological Hazard encounter, the NPC won't take the Neximide pill

-In the OD Wellie encounter, the NPC can't be injected unless you back up a certain distance, if you're too close it shows a "Give 45 Record" command

-Metal Shutters are very abnormal and usually don't work properly (shutting at random times)

-The game crashing is much more frequent

If I remember any more glitches I'll add it to this thread, while I have had to start a new game 4 times now, I do have to say this game is incredible and worth the frustration.

Just a quick question, have you had any troubles with the inventory system in xbox one? Mine gives me no indication of what I have selected except for the item being shown on the right side. It's a mildly frustrating glitch at most. Especially when there are multiples of the same items

Just a quick question, have you had any troubles with the inventory system in xbox one? Mine gives me no indication of what I have selected except for the item being shown on the right side. It's a mildly frustrating glitch at most. Especially when there are multiples of the same items in my inventory.

We have a patch coming out this week for xbox that should a dress many of these issues, if you are still seeing any of them after the patch - let us know!