Sign in to follow this  
foxgear

How do I get to the post Kickstarter donation webpage?

I had donated to get the donation version beforehand but kinda forgot about it, as in post kickstarter from the webpage. With this new news it reminded me about it and I wanna find out how to get my key or whatever was offered when I donated.

I had emails a while back but Gmail being what it is it deleted them from being too old

Hi,

Happy to help you! The game has been released on Early Access in July 2016. We sent the keys to the backers a week before we released on Early Access.

Follow this link and it will take you to your project profile. https://we-happy-few-welcome-to-wellington-wells-you-saucy.backerkit.com/

Use your Kickstarter login and password.

Find digital downloads and expand and it will show a green claim button.

As for the Art book and the soundtrack, we are still working on them and they will be ready closer to the release :)

The Mac version will arrive shortly after the final version which is scheduled for 2017 (we haven't announced a date yet)

Cheers,