Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danny

Shocking Carelessness stuck

Guest Danny

Hello,

I am unable to complete "Shocking Carelessness", I think I attempted to complete the quest before a patch. Which now renders me unable to drain the water. I can interact with the power (switch it off/on), but the water has already drained, as such not able to use the safe house fast travel.

I am playing on PS4, 1.4.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up. This is most likely a known issue where the Shocking Carelessness Quest won't ever complete properly (putting the player in an endless loop). If you can, try flipping the Power Switch once more and seeing if the Track Access hatch can be re-activated (if it is not already).  With that done you should at least be able to use the Track Access Hatch to Fast Travel when needed.

If you'd like, we wouldn't mind taking a look at your current Quest Log status for the Shocking Carelessness quest. It may also prove useful to have a screenshot of your map (around the affected area). With these screenshots, you can attach them to an e-mail (support@compulsiongames.com), or by replying to this thread and providing a link to the images. If you do choose to send us an e-mail, please do provide a link to this discussion thread along with the screenshots so we know which Forum Post it references to.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe Leighton