Sign in to follow this  
djkid

Glitch List

Just gonna make a thread dedicated to any glitches I find, instead of starting a new topic for every single one. I hope that's alright?

Meat stuck in chair at the victory meat trap :'(

yLX6l1f.jpg

Texture glitches with the (fantastic) new sidewalk details

8RONlbc.jpg

VS0fHer.jpg

Wellies spawning in the Garden District? It was a male and female pair, and they were the only two.

f8BKZeO.jpg

Oh, and this is probably so obvious it doesn't bear mentioning, but the ragdoll physics are insane. Wastrels shooting into the sky was not uncommon, nor was Wellies clipping through furniture.

I had an amusing one where I was trapped in a 3 story house getting slowly murdered by wastrels, one wastrel per floor. I was on the bottom floor fighting off one when the others began to rain down on me. Or rather, one rained down on me and stopped with his feet level to my eye view while the other continued to levitate in mid-air around the third floor. At a certain point this righted itself when I wasn't looking and may have to do with my neolithic framerate, but it persisted for a couple of blows.

Also, this may be a glitch, but I actually hope it wasn't -- I saw two wastrels approach a chest trap, then slowly keel over and die for no apparent reason. When I searched the pile I found an empty syringe. If this wasn't a glitch it's a great bit of environmental storytelling.

Yet more oddities!

An open door I could not interact with, though once a Wellie entered and closed it behind him it worked just fine.

kCkqktA.jpg

Two female Wellies fused. I could take one down without disrupting the other, which caused them to separate. The rag dolls did not refuse upon death. (What a cute couple though!)

1jnipEp.jpg

Not quite right.

O0Zrzhl.jpg

Trees growing into houses is not uncommon.

brGO2Mo.jpg

This next one is bizarre and involve a bit of storytelling. When I began my game, I found the Butcher on a street corner, well away from his shop. I took this as a favorable glitch and moved on. However, at some point, this happened. I have no idea what this poor man's story is.

Aww6aFy.jpg

The Butcher glitched again in one of my saved games: I completed the scenario, saved and quit, then when I reloaded the game he had respawned. Everything else was as I had left it (still had multitool, still had raided the shop).

Thank you!

New glitch to report: was carrying a corpse, and somehow it dropped out of my hands without my input. (character stumbled on a rubble pile?) This meant that my red suspicion indicator was stuck, and every Wastrel went hostile on me. Picking up a different corpse and setting it down triggered my suspicion back to positive.