Sign in to follow this  
MattyMatt

Keep getting stuck

So I only started playing today after getting my email with my key. A few deaths later I figured out how I wanted to play, but I keep getting stuck in corners, while jumping, etc.

I'm a few days in and so I don't want to restart, again. I tried saving and loading, but no change. Are there any console commands I can use to just teleport my character to a different location (preferably just a bit over) or turn on no clip or something so I can continue playing?

Also whenever the swer with the bunk bed spawns, I don't have a sleep option.

Pretty sure "ghost" is a console command to no-clip. Then type "walk". (Iv'e seen this somewhere else, I might be wrong)

I have this problem with pavements/sidewalks. I get stuck and I have to jump to get over the tiny ledge, casting suspicion on me from all the nearby wellies, which, if they were already suspicious at me elevates them to attacking. This means I am not only stuck on the edge of the pavement/sidewalk, but the wellies are now attacking me. This is very frustrating. I'll try the no-clip solution though.

@Twinbowser that's not intended, don't worry. Our long term plans for this will take some time to come in properly, but we have some ideas about how to fix it temporarily in the next update.

Confirmed, if you walk into the banister of a staircase before you try and climb the stairs, you will not be able to climb them until you back off and then walk forward. I've had similar instances with other geometry.

To repeat this just face a stair case, walk into the bannister (railing on the left hand side, it'll be edge on to your viewpoint). then strafe right and then press forward. hey presto, your stuck at the foot of the stairs.