Sign in to follow this  
xerxziez

A not so happy song idea for WHF

There this song called "Save your kisses for me" by Brotherhood of Man, and it's a very sweet cheerful British song from the 60s-70s, and initially it sounds like a very cute love song, but the song slowly reveals it's actually about how much a parent cares about and loves their child.

The song was very popular, I and many people my age remember their parents singing it to them when they were little, but when you put the song into the context of WHF, i can imagine it might really upset the wellies, especially those who've lost their children to whatever happened in the history of this world. The mere implied comment about children is enough to stress out wellies, and in certain Lore they are proven to act violently when reminded about their lost children.

There's even specific lines in the song about having to say goodbye to their children and leave them, in the context of the WHF world, it could be interpreted as how their children got taken away from them.

Idk, just the fact that this adorable and upbeat song might cause such horrific misery in this world could make for some incredibly disturbing or creepy scenes.

That is very interesting and would indeed be great. But the only songs we can put in the game are public domain songs and original songs written exclusively for the game. Otherwise we would blow our budget on getting the rights for the songs :)

With this being said, our original songs are amazing and done by popular bands and we cannot wait to reveal them :)