Sign in to follow this  
DownerBird

Liuetenant Uniform And Downer Report

I Found A New Suit In The Dev Console Which Has The Description:

Soldiers will salute you until they figure out you're not really an officer.

It's Implied That It'll Have A Similar Conformity Effect To The Bobby Uniform, And Have A Protection Bonus Probably Better Than The Padded Suit.

Also, Using The unlockalllore Command, You Get A Report Warning The Constables About A Person Whose Details Match Arthur's. Maybe If The Protagonist Becomes Notorious Enough, They'll Be More Suspicious In The Eyes Of Bobbies?

Any Other Speculations Or Comments From Devs?

thats really intersting! i can't find any comments specifically addressing dressing like a solider but they have mentioned a upcoming quest regarding arthur and a dying old solider so maybe its related to that?

i also found a constable uniform using the dev counsel. description reads "look like a constable, but not up close", so that was kind of interesting...i know devs said that the next update will focus on conformity so maybe these will play a role in that?