Sign in to follow this  
MizMeowGi

I need help!

So i just bought this game. Im loving the feel of it and ive been wanting to play it since i found it, but im sorta stuck. After the inital scenes and when you first start off in the sewer im not too sure what to do. I explored and etc left the sewer found towns and etc. but im kind of confused. The guy asks me "who won simon says" then i tell myself oh maybe that couple i met early may know. But what couple? I havent talked to anybody in the town cause no one wants to talk to me lol. I have the dirty suit on so i kinda look like them. I tried following some youtube videos but everyones game is different than mine. Even their starting point is different. They start in a room with all this stuff and I start in the sewer tunnels. All the walkthroughs ive found are different! Can someone help ?

Everyone's game will be different as the world is generated randomly every time with different layouts and potentially different quests, plus I think if you play the introduction you will essentially start in a tunnel , but you can skip the into if you want to and then you start in the first safe house. Plus also where you start has changed drastically int he last build of the game, so if you are watching a slightly older video it will not reflect what you are seeing.

A lot of the progress is achieved by exploring the world and doing quests, one of which will reveal to you the answer of who won simon says. To be fair from what you are describing it sounds like a bug and Arthur shouldn't say that until you have found the quest. As you explore quests will start to unlock themselves, some are in houses while others are in areas between houses. I tend to start my games by trying to reveal most of the first island on the map and explore the whole island collecting useful items as a I go, then I tend to do some of the quests and try to get to the second island. But everyone plays differently.

HTH