Sign in to follow this  
octo

some textures are not loading in maidenholm

a lot of the buildings in maidenholm's wall textures aren't showing up. this causes buildings to be mostly see-through with just random signs and windows appearing. this is only happening in maidenholm, the garden district and hamlyn are fine. i hope this makes sense, i can upload some screenshots later if that helps :)

Hi octo,

Thanks for the information. If you wouldn't mind adding those screenshots, that would most definetly help :)

We're having trouble reproducing the issue in office and this may only occur on certain systems or with specific graphics settings. Would you mind also sending us your system specs and save data? Steps for how to do this can be found below:

Save Data:

1 - From your Windows desktop, press the Windows key + R together. This will bring up the “Run” dialog. Type in \Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games and press Ok.

2 - This will bring up a File Explorer window showing the directory where the game stores its local data. You should see a folder called 'We Happy Few'.

3 - Right-click on the 'We Happy Few' folder, select Send to and then Compressed (zipped) folder.

4 - This will create a zip file called 'We Happy Few'. On your system it may be called 'We Happy Few.zip' depending upon your settings. If you can’t tell the two apart, look at the “Type” column and note the zipper on the icon of the compressed folder.

5 - Send the compressed zip to: support@compulsiongames.com

DxDiag (System Specifications):

1 - Press Windows + R

2 - Type dxdiag and press enter

3 - Save All Information…

4 - Attach dxdiag.txt to email

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Lee

xX4dE

i'm not sure if the images are showing up correctly, but here is a link to an imgur post with them: http://imgur.com/a/xX4dE

i would be happy to send over the save info but unfortunately i already deleted that save file...would it still be helpful?