Sign in to follow this  
sagemaster

lud holms safe area

ive just made it to the second stage area in lud holms and had issues surrounding the safe house. it seems to me that a battle inside a safe house is uncalled for. if your exhausted and searching for rest, how can anyone achieve that without proper refuge. this caused several deaths and unable to advance.

The best tactic here would be to collect healing items and sleep in a ruined house first before heading into the safehouse.

There are beds around Lud's Holm village too, and I believe- don't quote me on this- that ruined houses have similar-if-not-same effects as clearing out a house in Hamlyn: lock the doors and the house becomes yours. Although I have heard of people having issues with villagers spawning in even though they've fortified the place, so I'm not entirely sure it would work.

But temporary safe-houses are definitely viable until you can fight off five or six wellies.

An opinion to add however, I do worry the current amount of Plaguers in the station is a few too many? They just kept coming, and even on Birdwatcher mode (& a sneak Heal on the cheat console) I was having trouble getting through the wave.

@Roscuro Oohhh wait I did that the first time. I remember now.

I think I was brainfogging through the second time, so I couldn't remember the light method.

You don't even need a battle, just a decent torch and some stealth until you find and power the main light. Then just board up the entrances. Bish bash bosh

Oh, also, I just realised that the Plague victims are quoting Beowulf!

If you're talkin about the safe house im thinking of (plague dudes inside upon first visit), its just kill all inside first via pulling them to the door you came in (which you can close if in a panic moment and even lock) then IMMEDIATELY board up the two wall holes on each side using the screws you find inside and whoala, safe and secure.

They need to add another storage box besides the main bank in the one im describing though, badly.

Or crouch immediately once inside, dont turn on your light, go right through lil creepy tunnel and then turn on the lights.

They will all run out the breach areas :)