Sign in to follow this  
Roscuro

Wait, what?

I just read a news article released two hours ago that said there's going to be a movie adaption? What? Whaaaaat? Have I been missing out on something, or is this really the first public announcement, or is this a weird hoax?

No one's... sure yet? They're swearing it isn't an April Fools, but I feel no one wants to get excited on the 1st April it's an awful day for real news.

If it is true, I'm gonna lose my shit with joy. And not the drug, we don't need happy drugs where we're going.

Edit: Naila's confirmed it in a message. It's real. We can promptly Lose Our Shit now.

If you read the Variety article, then you know pretty much everything we know! There's a deal, and some folks in LA are as excited as we are. As a veteran of showbiz, I will tell you that you can expect long periods of no news, followed by random and dubious rumours, followed sometimes, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, by a movie, which may or may not be faithful to the game experience. But we're thrilled that they're thrilled. One thing I do know is that Hollywood does not like to buy scripts as much as they like to buy worlds. They've bought into the one we're sharing with you, so that's good news.

WAIT! SO IT'S HAPPENING? A MOVIE? please somebody tell me I didn't misunderstand this.

If not, my prayers might have been answered.

Well it definitely wasn't an April Fools joke but only time will tell to be honest. You never know with Hollywood.