Sign in to follow this  
Amoxxii

Walkabout Bug

Hello Compulsion Team!

Just wanted to inform you all of a bug I ran into on the new Maidenholm update.

Version: PC/Steam

Quest: Walkabout

Bug Description:

Ghost travels through buildings, but still expecting player to follow right behind; will not continue moving unless player gets closer (I stood on the side of the building that was closest to her floating).

Ghost ended up in the sky, and I followed all the way to the edge of the map (and fell in). The grave was on the other end of the island, but the ghost wanted to travel the quickest way there, through the sky/water.

Current solution:

Start new game and hope that the grave is closer to where the start of the ghost following.

Had similar issue - to me the ghost also went through buildings (although, I assume this is what the devs meant by "ghostlier" behaviour in the update notes). However, even though on my map the tree and the grave were also far away from each other, the ghost went more or less normal way, without going through the map edges.

To me the main issue with the quest was that the ghost floated way too up high, and she didn't lower herself after she got to the grave. I had to turn on the ghost mode (heh) to interact with her and finish the quest.

On my end, the ghost did float up quite high, but I was still able to follow her on the ground. Except, I was looking upwards to where she was going and ended up falling off the map. Haha.