Sign in to follow this  
WithinTheMainCode

WHF: Maidenholm Update. Personal Review & Bugs.

I have played WHF sense it released on steam, and so far this update has given me more Joy then when i first bought it, I'm not saying the pre-alpha didn't make me happy (I loved it) but this update brought so many more events, beautiful styles, and action. Personally, thank you all for making this game possible and thank you for working so hard on it, I know alot of people are barking up your butts saying; "When is the full game going to come out?" or "I want more!", But personally right now, i would be happy with this update alone and I still cant believe that this "Sandbox Mode" is only a small part in Arthur's story.

Bugs that i have experienced when playing and finishing the Maidenholm Update;

Multiple times the voice clips would often loop; for every time I would go to a new island, the voice clip "looks like hes got a device for disarming electronic traps, but why didn't he use it?". Then on other time Arthur would get what I called the Dreaded Cough; Arthur would constantly cough like he was in Moteline or The Fog until i either died or it would unbug itself. Also, the Mine, Mine, Mines digging spot broke; aka there was no chest. The only 2 worse times would be when I overdosed on Joy and when i woke up i could not look up or down, only left and right.. ya doesn't seem too bad; until you want to grab that apple that you need on the shelf; but oops you cant look down to get it.. and the only way i solved this matter was to jump off the edge of the island; normal knocking you out wont fix it... i tried.The last bug i found was before the slight patch; I would crash ever time i went to go inside of the Sewer area in Maidholm but it was fixed... hopefully.

That's about all the bugs I have experienced when playing this amazing update, once again thank you for making this beautiful game and i can't wait for 1.0 release!