Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhu30

Slacker-Backer

Just became slacker-backer of this great looking game. Anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to get my pre-alpha acces?

I can feel myself becoming a more and more a downer every minute. I need my JOY :)

@Cthulhu30 hello! Thank you, welcome aboard!

We're waiting on a new batch of codes from Steam. Once they are available, BackerKit will let you know :) Unfortunately I don't have an ETA, but it is in the works.

Any update on when the new codes will be sent out?

Just can't wait to try the game, I know I'm impatient (And running low on tea...)

I imagine you'll receive your pre alpha code via email before they get around to posting an official update. I know the feeling of wanting to play, I was a very early kickstarter backer and got my code several days ago but couldn't play until I bought a new hard drive and windows 8. Trust me, it was well worth the wait :)

@Sam @Cthulhu30 I ordered the slacker backer package yesterday, is there not a direct download link that you could give us until the steam codes are released again? :)

@Sprod @Cthulhu30 I'm actually not sure what the holdup on the new keys is - it's all done on our side. I'll chase BackerKit and see what's going on.

I still haven't gotten my key from the Kickstarter set but they probably just ran out; I only bought in with ~20 minutes to spare so I'd guess I'm near the very end of the list.

@Cthulhu30 yes, they've let us know that we have a couple more steps still to go yet. My apologies for the delay, I hadn't appreciated that we'd need to do these extra things. We're hoping it'll be good to go before the weekend, but that's a pretty tentative estimate. I'm sorry we couldn't get it to you on your day off :(

@jones just to confirm, did you pledge at the Pre-alpha or Downer tier? Only pre-alpha codes have been sent out so far.

@jones Yes I plegded at pre-Alpha tier and I just can't wait to try the game, looks sooooo awesome :-)

Oh well, guess I'll hope for a joyous weekend

Backed a few days ago, can't wait for my code. Had to back this the moment i saw it's style and atmosphere, just a pity i missed the kickstarter!!

Yeah, I was the 18th backer on the Slacker-Backer. Can't wait to get my code, I just didn't have the money during the kickstarter. But hey, any back up's a good back up. I'm just hunting for that soundtrack. I love it :D

@Cthulhu30 @Hidude hi guys, we're on the final step now (BackerKit is just reviewing everything). Basically, once they have that done, then we'll be able to process payments and send out codes. I'm afraid it's likely to be Monday or Tuesday :(

@sam No rush guys, we get that you're super bust right now, we're just all really looking forward to giving it a go :D Been watching some youtubers play it so i won't be jumping in the deep end.

I just got an email from you guys, I got so excited. Until I found it was only the charge notice, darn xD Well, that means it's close ;)