Sign in to follow this  
TheTeaWolf

Fàel's Nitpicky Bugs (1 Thread with Updates)

3/31/2017 Collision Issue in Pub area, "The Nobody Inn" specifically

Can get around, but I'm being nitpicky

giphy.gif

Additionally a lot of wellies don't read newspapers despite the pose.

4/01/2017

~ I was Playing the 'Church of Simon Says' Quest just testing stuff, I had to leave and do something. (The objective 'Turn off the Electricity) had just popped up. Upon Loading the save, the 'Turn off the electricity' objective was still there, Arthur was behind the podium, however, everyone was standing up and no longer lying on the floor, no security systems on, etc.

~ After listening to William's Speach in front of the memorial, once the wellies started throwing rocks I thought I would protect him and throw a few punches. After two punches and pressing E on William everyone disappears without a trace.

giphy.gif

4/02/2017

~ Bobby disappear when I try and hide the body in showers. This may just be a "Hey Fàel, don't shove bodies in holes, why are you doing that!" Issue.

giphy.gif

~ Came across the bobbies knocking on the front door of this house. All windows were barred by metal. I thought I could get in around back. The Door was locked however, I saw a "Climb" option when close to a metal gate. Once again, may just be a "my procedural world error" thing.

giphy.gif

~ Last thing for today, tweak for procedurals, this makes the detector quite useless, unfortunately.

z6fi7

If above image is broken, click here

In regards to the invisible ground, If you could email us the following information it would be a huge help:

- PC Specifications:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: dxdiag

3. Press enter

4. Select ‘Save All Information…’

5. Attach dxdiag.txt to email

- Save Data:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: \Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games

3. Press enter

4. Select 'We Happy Few'

5. Right Click on 'We Happy Few' and select 'Send to' > 'Compressed (Zipped) folder'

6 Attach We Happy Few.zip to email

Also, if you could mention when this issue occurred for you, if you managed to fix it somehow and which slave slot it occurred on it would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Also, we will be looking into the other issues you posted :) Thank you again!