Sign in to follow this  
nayrmurdoc

USeless Items???

So i have been playing 6.0 for a few hours now. Died a couple times mainly just jumping off rooftops or harassing Bobbys. Then i got an Awesome starting base with great loot and a nice garden district ( out of curiosity @sam were there alot of shovel related incidents around the office cuz you guys must have been swinging shovels in real life to get the feel genuine. Feels super satisfying to crack sppl with that sombitch. ) anyway i ended up in the nice part of town at a shelter and was able to experiment with the crafting. A few of the items though i cant seem to equip or use IE the Electro Lock Shocker and Anti Future Device. Have they been implemented in the build yet or are they just buildable but not useable? Haven't really seen anywhere online about them either??? just wondering . Other than that game is running great. the few minor things that others have mentioned but besides that looking good so far.

The Electro Lock Shocker seems to only be usable on safes at the moment, not keypad locks. I was able to use one on a safe in the Victory Meat shop to get the code to a keypad locked door, but I don't know if that scenario always plays out in the same way or not. Same for the Anti-Future Device. I'm pretty sure it's still only able to be placed on control panels for alarms, joy detectors, etc.

They're used like lockpicks. I saw a video that said they're planning on reworking the Anti-Future device into a throwable item though.

We love our shovels around here. We spent a lot of time making sure when you hit someone it felt solid :) Still need to work on the fists though, they are way OP, especially in 6.1.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

The shock locker is needed to "Win" (I think we win... or it unleashes a giant cloud of Joy that insta turns you into a wellie forever, I'm not quite sure since it goes all white and you hear a bunch of wellies talking)

When you get to the city you need to use the multi tool (should have gotten it in butchers shop) to get into a special escape hatch (guarded by like 4 bobbies and 3 or so patrols in the area) and then inside is a door you either need a key card (rare drop from wellies) or an electro shock zapper.

Anti future device you attach to the side of an alarm system to make it go hay wire.