Sign in to follow this  
Naila

The Maidenholm Update is live!

Hello everyone,

The Maidenholm Update is live now on PC (Steam and GOG) and will be coming to Xbox One soon.

We are delighted to present to you: The Maidenholm Update for We Happy Few! We would love to receive your feedback on what you like or don’t like. We are particularly interested in feedback on the new loot balancing, the playstyles and the general level of difficulty inside Wellington Wells.

For a list of all the changes, check here!

@dmtaliengod The update is not yet available on Xbox, we are still working on it, we are hoping to have it ready in a few days but nothing concrete yet.

@fan345 It will most likely take a week.

@dmtaliengod I am not sure I understand but we intend to complete the game on both platforms :)

Jeez, you made the plague ridden Wastrels so much more terrifying! I used to just walk around them when I saw them on the street, no big deal, but now they're like zombies running around scaring the crap out of me!

I asked @naila if when you release the xbox version if it will be just as complete as the version you released on pc. Like wI'll there be the same ammount of content

@AndyDavies

We are so sorry about this :( But we are still working on it and have no time frame at the moment.