Sign in to follow this  
Mertva_syluet

I'm stuck

I finished Helen faraday's quest then the game crashed and when I got back in the game it tells me I finished the quest but I can't go into her lab anymore or move further in the game

Whenever I go to up to her window it says to press x to talk to her but she's not there and when I go to the right of her window where she gives you the metal scrap extractor it says I need to collect the 5 metal scraps but when I go out side the building to the closest car it shows that I already extracted the parts from it but they're not in my inventory

Whenever I go to up to her window it says to press x to talk to her but she's not there and when I go to the right of her window where she gives you the metal scrap extractor it says I need to collect the 5 metal scraps but when I go out side the building to the closest car it shows that I already extracted the parts from it but they're not in my inventory

No the door is completely closed even the pneumatic transfer tube that you use to give her the items is closed but it says I still need the 5 advanced mechanical parts

I apologize for the back and forth, this appears to be an issue we have not heard about before.

Are you on PC by chance? if so, could you email us at support@compulsiongames.com with some attached information:

PC Specifications:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Type dxdiag and press enter

3. Select ‘Save All Information…’

4. Attach dxdiag.txt to email

‘Saved’ game folder (if available):

1. From your Windows desktop, press the Windows key + R together.

2. In “Run” dialog, write: %LOCALAPPDATA%\GlimpseGame

3. Press OK

4. Select and then Right click on ‘Saved’ folder in file Explorer

5. Highlight ‘Send to’ and select ‘Compressed (zipped) folder’

6. Attach Saved.zip to email

If you could also link this thread, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

That would be super helpful if you do not mind.

A picture of any journal entry relating to Faraday would be helpful along with the other issues you found regarding Faraday.

From the sounds of it, the quest might be broken. If so, you will need to use cheats to progress past the final bridge. To do so: Pause the game > Options > Developer Cheats > Ghost

Using Ghost you can fly through the last bridge that requires Faraday's code.