Sign in to follow this  
xAllrounderx

Just a few things i wanted to say after another night of WHF

So 1. I think this is probaly known by now and i understand its an early build i bought it days after it was on steam and i love the progress but you guys plan to improve the AI Chasing right? I mean its like i run around one corner and swush nobody searches for me anymore or chases me. I mean it shouldn't be crazy hard to escape but i could be a bit easier or?

2. Some items or materials in the current state o the game just feel pretty useless and you cant even sell those thbhings because all merchants only sell but do not buy. Do you plan to make merchants also buy your stuff so you can actually earn some money by selling your loot and not only buying their stuff. Wich brings me directly to the next point.

3. Do you guys plan to make loot respawn after a while? Yeah i know there are alot of ways that you can find food crafting materials and other stuff but espacially in the case that you make the player able to sell his loot to the merchants (for example in wellington wells) it would be a good idea to make loot respawn after a while. Otherwise you could end up selling all your stuff and then have nothing to eat because you spend all ypur money on jimmy bars. Yeah thats a dumb investion but it could happen...maybe. None the less i would think it would be a nice idea if loot respawned after like 5 or 10 in game days so you can go out and loot again.

4. Please do something so you can expand your inventory a bit faster. In earlyer versions i had not such a big Problem finding inventory expansion kits but now i didnt find a singel one, only thes pocket expansion kits, yeah i take that too but my inventory is still overflowing with wich brings me to my second point kind useless items.

Otherwise i love your game i really enjoy every second playing it and i am so hyped for the full release and the full story O.o You guys do a great job and i love the game and the progress it makes!

Oh and one thing i forgot: On the Bridge to Wellington Wells there is an Joy Dispenser in front of the Joy Detector but i cant use it. Did you patch this in an update or is it a bug because I remember in previous Versions i could use it to get trough the Joy detector without having to craft sunshine or somehow finding a joy pill outside of wellington wells.

1) AI is one of our top priorities for the next few updates.

2 & 3) We will be doing a balancing pass in the future that will address these issues :)

4) Inventory menus will be having a massive update in a future update :)

5) (I answered your other thread as well ;)

Do you already have 3 joypills in your inventory? If so, it blocks you from taking more.

This will be changed in a future update.