Sign in to follow this  
Tirons08

Questions

This goes to anyone that can answer:

1.) Any idea when rain will be added?

2.) Are you guys planning on making the islands more natural? For example, curved streets (like the starting screen) and hills in the village?

3.) In one of the weekly updates was a picture of a house on fire, was that part of the city collapsing if we stay too long or will we be able to burn down houses?

I forgot,

4.) Why is only some of the roads in the village like a rainbow? And then they just end and turn into regular roads. Are you gonna make them all into rainbow roads or are they still making them in the story?

5.) Why is there sometimes cars with blocks as the tires? They tend to have bodies by them, were those people trying to escape?

1) I can't give a definite answer to this but I can assume, since the 'Authentic English Weather' stretch goal was met, it will be added before 1.0 or sometime around there.

2) They are working on going back to the more natural world generation, such as sloped and curved streets. The grid system is, as far as I am aware, placeholder for now.

3) I cannot answer this one.

4) Not every road is a rainbow road, that is why some streets or rainbows and others are still cobble. That way it breaks up the generation and doesn't make it too repetitive.

5) Cars no longer function properly, due to some [Narrative Elements], so I can't really answer this one either.

Hope those answer are helpful! :)